Monday, January 21, 2013

a little introduction.

Hello, blogging community! I'm Anne, and I'll be using this blog to share little bits and pieces of my life, with hopes that some of you will find what I have to say interesting, intriguing and relate-able... if only mildly so!  My posts will probably range from book reviews, movie reviews, shopping hauls, recipes, craft ideas, and whatever else I deem worthy to share with you lovely people. Thank you to my dear friend Amanda, whose wonderful blog has inspired me to create one of my own. :)

A bit about myself... I'm a nineteen year old college student, majoring in English Literature and minoring in Philosophy. I've been in a relationship for a little over two years now with my handsome man Chris, whose name will no doubt appear quite frequently throughout my posts. I'm the oldest of four children, and I thoroughly enjoy flowers, fairytales, and anything that is pretty and pastel. I love to read, write, sing, listen to music... sometimes I draw, but I'm not very good at it. One day I'll live in a little cottage near the sea, strolling about in my garden and caring for my very big family.

I hope to both inspire and be inspired through the use of this blog, and I look forward to meeting and learning new things about new people and myself on this exciting site! I hope you all have a lovely day :)

♡ xoxo, anne 

1 comment:

  1. I especially love the little bit about your cottage near the sea! So romantic and peaceful. I can't wait to see where your little blog goes!

    Amanda Rose
    http://sewmuchtosay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete